At the moment, I’m hovering about in a largely undecided state over the upcoming EU Referendum. While I’m making my mind up, I’ve decided to gather links to the progressive cases for staying in or leaving. This page will grow as I add new links, so do check back.
This is not an exhaustive list.
- EU referendum: where do Scotland’s political parties stand?
- To leave or not to leave? The Scottish historians split on EU vote #ric2016
- Anindya Bhattacharyya: How will EU debate impact migrant solidarity?
- Cat Boyd: We must not get fixated on Brexit as a trigger for a second independence referendum
- Cat Boyd: If I vote to stay in EU, I’ll be holding my nose
- Hugh Cullen: The Socialist Case Against Leaving the European Union
- Neil Davidson: A Socialist Case for Leaving the EU
- Steve Freeman: The EU and the European Democratic Revolution
- Clive Heemskerk: How should socialists approach the in-or-out EU debate?
- Neal Lawson: Why We Must Fight For A Different Kind Of Europe
- Michael Pidgeon: 10 workers’ rights #Brexit would risk
- Andrew Smith: I’m an undecided #euref voter and I’m hungry for answers
- Alastair Stephens: 5 reasons to leave the EU
- Yanis Varoufakis: Is Greece not another compelling reason to vote for Brexit on 23rd June?
- Yanis Varoufakis: I would support Scottish independence in a “united Europe”
- Yanis Varoufakis: Why The UK Should Stay In The EU